DATUK MOHAMED SALLEH BIN BAJURI
Datuk Mohamed Salleh Bin Bajuri was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company on 1 March 2019. He is also the Chairman of the Audit and Risk Management Committee of the Company.
He obtained his Chartered Accountant qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ireland.
He started his career in Malaysia in 1978 with Peat Marwick & Co. as Senior Audit. In 1979, he joined Maybank Finance Berhad as Manager and was subsequently promoted to General Manager in 1982. He was then promoted to General Manager of Malayan Banking Berhad in 1988 and served in this position until 1992. In 1992, Dato’ Salleh served as the Managing Director of JB Securities Sdn Bhd, a stockbroking firm which he was a founder member. After selling his equity stake in the said stockbroking firm in 1995, he joined CRSC Holdings Berhad as an Executive Director. CRSC is principally engaged in property development and property management. Presently, he holds the position of Deputy Chairman of CRSC Group of Companies.
In the past, Datuk Salleh had served the society/body as follows:
(1) Alternate Chairman of the Association of Finance Companies in Malaysia (AFCM) from 1982 to 1987;
(2) Chairman of the AFCM Committees for Education and Public Relations from 1982 to 1987;
(3) Director of Saham Sabah Berhad from 1997 to 1999;
(4) Trustee for Tabung Anak-Anak Melayu Pontian from 1995 to 2006;
(5) Yayasan Kebajikan SDARA from 1997 to 2002; and
(6) Chairman of Agro Bank Malaysia from 2008 until June 2010.
Currently, he is a member of the Board of Trustee and Treasurer for Tan Sri Muhyiddin Charity Golf Foundation. And he is also a Director of Eden Inc. Berhad and Inch Kenneth Kajang Rubber Public Limited Company, all companies listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.